Monday, December 27, 2010

gembira + marah = ??!!!*&%$

Today I'm excited to hang out with
nana.ekyn and Eika ...
free picture of our activities at 4 pm till 7 pm ...
hahahha exciting life today thanks to the camera, Eika a photographer ..



on this night what I had planned to go out with SIMON as not to be, very sadlydisappointed hurm only god knows how I feel right now, maybe there is wisdom behind all this ..... I do not know how to express my feelings now The mixed feelings of resentment is there but the car ..... huhuhuhu kinds of scrap metal can not go anywhere

Argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SIMON sorry once again I was not able to deliver what SIMON ask ..... I hate my car ...if I can move the car away I do not mind la, but this car was always a problem ....
i am very angry now,

No comments:

Post a Comment