Friday, December 17, 2010

JoB InTerViEw

MANAGER : What would you bring to the position??
SIMON         : I have exquisite sensitivity,i have deep insight into
                        human suffering,
                        sometime i have confidence in my own ability,and 
                        other time i have inflated view of myself
                        and i may disappear for week at a time,
                        sometime my medication make me  fart....
                      

hahahahahahhahahahhaha i'm just kidding.....esok my cyg nk g interview keja...gd luck syg...do ur best ok...
( ^-^)                       

JOB RECRUITMENT: 3+ EXPERIENCE,BS/BA , MBA are preferred, must be able/willing to violate ethical  standard in exchange for pathetically small check....

    

No comments:

Post a Comment